Guidelines for Charitable Contributions Request
Thank you for inquiring about a charitable contribution for your organization from Burns Honda. Please understand that we receive hundreds of requests annually, and although each and every request is valid, we cannot contribute to all of them. Please follow the guidelines below when making your request.
- Requests must be submitted in writing, on event/organization letterhead at least 30 days in advance.
- Burns Honda will only consider contributions to not-for-profit organizations in the Capital Region of New Jersey. A form 5013c may be requested.
- A maximum of one request per calendar year will be fulfilled per organization.
- Burns Honda does not make financial contributions, donations of food items or any charitable donations that only benefit one family or individual.
- Contributions and/or sponsorships are NOT automatically renewed or assumed. Each submission is evaluated on a first time basis and will not be approved based on prior year's participation.
- Requests must be sent in writing to Burns Honda, 325 N. Route 73, Marlton, New Jersey 08053.
Your written request on your organization's letterhead MUST include the following information:
- Name of event/organization requesting contribution.
- Contact person's name, address, phone number and email address.
- Date, description and location of event.
- Whether contribution will be part of a silent auction.
- Estimated attendance and demographics of event attendees.
- History of event and attendance/contributions from previous year.
- Listing of other automobile dealership sponsorship.
- Opportunities for Burns Honda to be listed in promotional materials for event.
- Is the person requesting the donation currently a client of Burns Honda.
We appreciate your interest in Burns Honda. Due to the large number of requests we receive, we are unable to respond to all requests immediately, however we will try and respond in a timely manner.
325 N. Route 73
Marlton, NJ 08053